1.16.2011

Im pulling all my hair out.

Sometimes things can get extremely stressful in life, so you just have to roll with the punches and keep on truckin. Although sometimes in these situations I definitely feel a little something like this:





Never have I gone as far as pulling out my own hair, but surely I have wanted to. Also since quitting smoking I have become addicted to every sugary drink that enters my body. This is something that needs to stop soon, or I will find myself in back alleys begging for change to get a Coke, and people being as they are will think Im talking about something entirely different. I figure it would look something like this:



But most likely better drawn, and with some type of cobblestone, dreary looking background. Anyway, im rambling..until next time.


Goombye

2 comments: